FOR LEFT OR RIGHT HAND SWEEP
The innovative Ritchie Stock Cube™ handling system substantially benefits farm health and safety for animal and operator. Self-contained and moveable from site to site, the Stock Cube unfolds to provide a freestanding stock pen with a curved sweep area within the cube and a second gate for the handler to work safely behind the penned stock.
The 3.2 m x 2.5 m cube unfolds to a size of 3.2 m x 5.5 m and is designed to handle stock of various sizes and weights. The unit has no corner traps allowing curious stock to move freely through the curved sheeted pen.
Fast exit operator side gates enable a single operator to manage the system whilst easily accessing a secured animal within the penned area.
Twenty x 2.5 m hurdles can be stored and transported within the cube, with the whole unit designed to be loaded and handled by front forks to ease site set-up.
Working in conjunction with either a fixed or mobile cattle crush, the Stock Cube provides a safe, adaptable add-on to upgrade existing farm units or as a stand-alone system.
- All hot dipped galvanised finish
- All sheet metal is ‘safe edged’
- Self locking ratchet-style catch with spring loaded slip bolts on sweep gate
- ‘Creeper’ gate eliminates corner traps for stock
- ‘Bolt down’ positions for fixed installations
- Large-sized forklift pockets are incorporated. 150 x 100 mm
- Portable or fixed applications
- Easily handled by forklift or pallet tines on a front loader
- Easy to set up and use
- Can transport up to 20 x2.5 m (8′) cattle hurdles including pins
- Unique ‘creeper’ gate eliminates corner trap when operating the main sweep gate
- Easy access to and from the holding area
- Operator is behind the cattle and sweep gate whilst in operation
- Proven successful with horned cattle