Strength, mobility and easy adaptability to stock, are all benefits farmers have used to describe the Ritchie Mobile Cattle Crate.
Featuring fully sheeted sides, an automatic head yoke and two easy slide opening gates, the mobile Mobile Cattle Crate unit is hydraulically lowered, unhitched and put to work within a permanent or portable stock handling system very easily.
On each side of the crush, gates open at various heights to provide access to stock of all sizes. At the rear, the animal is readily accessible from both sides.
Raised operator walkways and multi-position animal stay bars ensure operation and safety work in unison.
Based on the well proven 300g automatic yoke cattle handling crate. Fully automatic yoke with auto reset facility. Easily adjusted neck yoke widths. Complete with top and bottom access to beast on all side doors.
- Easily adjusted automatic head yoke
- Fully sheeted sides with full access to the side of the animal
- Access to rear of the animal from both sides
- 2 sliding gates incorporated into the unit, one at the rear of the access cubicle and one at the rear of race
- Walk way fitted on both sides of the race-way
- Tack boxes fitted on both sides
- Unit lift / lowers to the ground using tractor hydraulics
- Unit designed to carry the optional 12 x 1.5 m hurdles which form holding pen on sides of walk way for transport
- Full road lighting fitted
- Hot dipped galvanised finish
Optional Head Scoop (323G) can be supplied.