Fully featured Indicator designed to quickly and accurately capture animal weights. Track weight performance, identify poor performers and easily sort animals into groups.
Tru-Test’s unique Superdamp™ weighing technology has proven itself for speed and accuracy since it was developed 10 years ago. Combined with a rugged design, suitable for even the most extreme outdoor farm environments, Tru-Test’s weigh scales indicators have earned a global reputation as the animal weight capture and data management solution.
And now they have developed the next generation. The 5000 series.
The ID5000 is faster to set up and access information, with a revolutionary screen that is clearly visible in the yards (even in the harshest sunlight). It also has more options to speed up data transfer and increased storage capacity.
It’s never been easier to track the performance of your animals and make better-informed decisions.
- 7” display with unique transflective screen technology gives screen clarity in even the brightest sunlight
- Accurate live weights captured quickly with Superdamp™ III technology
- Quick access keys and keypad avoids dirty fingers on the screen
- Built-in step-by-step instructions and pop-up help
- Quickly transfer information through your mobile device (Android* or Apple*), USB memory stick or computer (Microsoft Windows*)
- Link wirelessly or by cables to other devices eg Electronic ID readers, auto drafters, barcode scanners and more
- Water, dust and shockproof IP67 case
- Long-life battery: 10 hrs with backlight on and 13 hrs with backlight off (in daylight)
- Store up to 250,000 records in 250 weighing sessions and record up to three IDs and three pieces of information (breed, sex or other traits for each animal) for each animal.
- Track performance through calculating and visualising an animal’s weight gain.
- Up to 5-way drafting by weight, weight gain and single criteria.
- Pre-loaded common setups or save your own favourite setups to easily switch between jobs.