Strength, mobility and easy adaptability to stock, are all benefits farmers have used to describe the Ritchie mobile cattle crate.
Featuring fully sheeted sides and two easy slide opening gates, the mobile Ritchie unit is hydraulically lowered, unhitched and put to work within a permanent or portable stock handling system very easily.
On each side of the crush, gates open at various heights to provide access to stock of all sizes. At the rear, the animal is readily accessible from both sides.
Raised operator walkways and multi-position animal stay bars ensure operation and safety work in unison.
Based on the well proven 300g automatic yoke cattle handling crate. Fully automatic yoke with auto reset facility. Easily adjusted neck yoke widths. Complete with top and bottom access to beast on all side doors.
- Silent manual head yoke with no width adjustment required
- Fully sheeted sides with full access to the side of the animal
- Access to the rear of the animal from both sides
- 2 sliding gates are incorporated into the unit
- Walk-way fitted on both sides of the race-way
- Tack boxes fitted on both sides
- Hydraulic lift / lower using tractor hydraulics
- Full road lighting incorporated
- Hot dipped galvanised finish
Optional Head Scoop (323G) can be supplied.