Benefits of Aeration
Independent studies have shown a marked increase in the performance of grass production on fields that have been regularly aerated. The Grassland Aerator perforates the top 100 mm of the soil structure allowing water, air and nutrients to the roots, the process also tears existing root structures to generate new growth, alleviates compaction and improves water drainage.
The best times to aerate are early in the season, prior to grass starting to grow and after the last silage cut of the year.
- Relieves compaction
- Better drainage of water into the soil structure
- Improves grass production
- Category 2 three-point linkage
- An adjustable solid shaft that incorporates double flange fitting for the blades
- Boron steel blades 12 mm thick x 260 mm long
- Low maintenance / low horsepower required
- Incorporated weight tray fitted
- Self-aligning bearings fitted with shaft locks