Benefits of Aeration
Independent studies have shown a marked increase in the performance of grass production on fields that have been regularly aerated. The Grassland Aerator perforates the top 100 mm of the soil structure allowing water, air and nutrients to the roots, the process also tears existing root structures to generate new growth, alleviates compaction and improves water drainage.
The best times to aerate are early in the season, prior to grass starting to grow and after the last silage cut of the year.
- Relieves compaction
- Better drainage of water into the soil structure
- Improves grass production
- Environmentally friendly, low maintenance / low horsepower required
- Solid shaft rotors which incorporate a double flange fixing for the blades
- Boron steel blades 6 mm thick x 170 mm long
- Category 1 & 2 linkage
- Incorporated weight tray fitted
- Self aligning bearings fitted with shaft locks